The AE4700 series is an adaptable antenna system with the coaxial termination embedded within the spring assembly with easy screw down fit of the whip.
This allows for interchangeability of whips depending on the operating conditions and application, shorter lengths and lower gain for hilly terrain and longer lengths with higher gain for travelling on open roads with flat terrain. The ability to remove the whip and cover with a protective cover (included in the pack) allows the whip to be taken off if not required. These antennas are a popular choice for 4WD caravans and heavy vehicles.
- Black Radome fibreglass construction
- Ground Independent
- Length 580 mm
- 2.1 dBi Gain
- Frequency Band: 477 MhZ
- dBi (Gain): 2.1
- Ground Dependance: Ground Independent
- Construction Type: Black fibreglass radome with electro polished ferrule (ABL004) and heavy duty stainless steel barrel spring (AS004/B)
- Height/Length mm: 580 MM
- Cable and Connector: 4.5 m of low loss coaxial cable. Thread 1/2” BSW
Whats in the Box:
- Antenna assembly
- 4.5 m Coaxial cable and plug